Admission to Research Degree Programmes 2021-22
May 13, 2021
Applications are invited in the prescribed format for admission into the following Research Degree Programmes:
1. Ph.D. in Law
2. Ph.D. (Inter-disciplinary)
3. Ph.D (Public Policy)
Instructions to Candidates
2. Application fee of Rs. 3,000/- shall be paid online. Duly filled in applications along with their relevant credentials and the details of fee
paid shall be submitted. Click here to fill the application form.
3. Last date for submitting the online application shall be 13th June, 2021.
4. The Admission Test will be held on 19th June, 2021 at 2 PM. The mode of examination will be online. Qualifying in the Admission Test will not
automatically entitle a candidate for admission. Other regulations as stated have to be followed.
5. Candidates who qualify the entrance examination will be invited to make a presentation.
* Maximum Number of vacancies for LL D and Ph.D for the academic year 2021-22 are 4 and 19 respectively. The University reserves its right not to fill all the vacancies.