Communications Associate for Regulatory Governance Project | Call for Applications
December 10, 2020
NLSIU invites applications for the role of Communications Associate in a new 2-year research project on Regulatory Governance.
All roles are full-time based out of the NLSIU campus in Bangalore. Due to COVID related restrictions, engagement may begin on a remote basis. The Communications Associate will work closely with the research team and the Communications Officer for NLSIU to –
- Assist with the development and implementation of communications plans, including outreach, events and social media.
- Coordinate and implement communication activities to ensure research activities are represented in an accurate, relevant and timely manner.
- Play a lead role in content creation for various channels of communication.
Who should apply?
Candidates who have:
- 1-4 years of experience in journalism or communications. Preference will be given to applicants with experience working in research or education.
- An undergraduate degree in journalism, communications, public affairs or a related field; or a degree in law.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Experience with building and maintaining social media presence.
- Familiarity with and interest in contemporary issues of public policy.
- Candidates who are detail oriented, with exceptional time management and organizational skills.
- Candidates with skills related to design and online communication tools will be preferred.
How to apply
Write to with the subject heading “Application for Communications Role” with –
- Your CV
- A published writing sample
- A short statement of purpose (not more than 500 words)
Deadline for applications is 27th December, 2020.