NLSIU Launches ‘The NLS Blog’
November 9, 2021
We are excited to launch The NLS Blog, a platform that publishes original research by faculty and research scholars at NLSIU. The Blog will consolidate research and analysis in various fields and is a part of the overall reorganization of research publications to achieve and sustain internationally peer-recognised scholarly output.
In time we are confident that the NLS Blog will become a reliable and insightful guide:
- To Contemporary law and policy developments
- To ongoing cutting edge research at the University
- To interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary research in the social sciences and the humanities
The first three posts include:
- Apple to Face Competition Law Scrutiny in India – Towards a New Platform Pricing Paradigm?
- Of ‘Domain Experts’ and Perceived Inadequacies in the Law
- Madras High Court’s Intermediary Guidelines Order: A Cause for Cautious Optimism
Visit the NLS Blog here.